What is BodyMind Coaching?
It is the combination of Emotional Freedom Techniques, massage therapy, and accountability in between sessions to help you achieve your health and wellness goals.
Emotional Freedom Techniques (aka: EFT or Tapping)
97% of doctor visits are linked to stress related illness. Cortisol is the stress hormone that is linked to those conditions. Thankfully, I can teach you techniques to help you reduce the stress in your life and drop those cortisol levels. EFT has been researched for over 10 years and covers a wide range of benefits by helping you achieve your goals and build stress resilience.
The technique is simple and powerful. All you do is think about a specific thing that is stressing you out, then you tap on acupressure points known to switch the brain from they sympathetic (fight & flight) to parasympathetic (rest & relaxed.) Now you can think about the thing without being stressed about it.
- Trauma Symptoms & PTSD
- Relationship Issues
- Fears & Phobias
Accountability & Support in-between visit
Your brain is wired to repeat habits and thoughts even if they are not serving your best self. Without accountability, it is hard to make positive changes. Think about all the things you would love to do, but you don't. Or the things you would love to stop doing, but you keep repeating the same actions.
Accountability is the missing piece and it is needed in between each session so you don't forget and fall into the same old patterns. Text or email support to check in on progress is a huge part of helping you reach your health and wellness goals. Together we can talk about what actions and tiny habits we can create to get you one step closer to your goals. We set up times to check back in and readjust if needed.
Whatever will help you feel supported and encouraged, we can make it happen. If the check in is once a month, once a week, or 3 times a week by a phone call or text or email, I prioritize your level of support needed.
Together we can create a BodyMind Coaching Program that will serve you best. Book your session today to get started!
When your physical body feels recharged, fresh and new, your mind will feel more clear and focused. Receiving a massage after the Tapping portion of the session, gives your brain the time to rewire itself and your body the time to relax. Your body does its best healing when it is in that parasympathetic (rest & relax) state.
For example: A client comes in stressed about work and she feels that stress is causing tension in her neck and shoulders. After the intake questions, she realizes that work stresses her out because she doesn't feel like she has enough time to pack a healthy lunch, or to organize her house. After a few rounds of tapping on the limiting belief, I don't have enough time, she is able to think differently and realizes she doesn't need to do "all the things" on her days off. She can organize one small space at a time and meal plan one small step at a time. We end with a massage to reduce tension in her neck and shoulders and give her brain time to process the change in way of thinking. I follow up with her on how the tiny habits are going or if we need to adjust them.
In a few weeks, she reports feeling better about her job because she feels her work/life balance is better by focusing on one small task around the house. She is feeling healthier because she was able to tap on her craving for Diet Coke and switched to drinking lemon water. She packs lunches 4 out of 5 days a week.
This client said it best: "This is so simple, but yet I could not make the changes myself. It wasn't until I tapped on the root problem that I was able to make those simple changes that have made a world of difference."
You know when...
- When you’re reflecting on your life and you’ve done everything you “should do” but in your heart, you know you have some untapped potential… but you're unsure what it would look like to really shine that light within you.
- When you compare your life to everyone else around you and that drains you of joy and gratitude for everything you’ve got.
- When your body is reacting to you living out of alignment. Regularly feeling tired, craving comfort food, having acne breakouts, headaches, neck, back and stomach pain.
- You know how to help and serve everyone in your life, but you don't listen to your body and give it the rest and self-care it needs.
- When you're seeking connection with the Holy Spirit, your identity and higher purpose for your life, but you don't know where to start.
- When you're fed up with overthinking, trying to control everything, and worrying about the future.
- When you’re tired of feeling disconnected and distracted. Your life is full of so many good things, you don't have time to focus on the great things.
What would it feel like to:
Operate from a calm-energy that allows you to focus even in the midst of chaos.
Easily fuel your body with foods that will give you the mental clarity to be aware of those gut instincts and heart nudges.
Know how to make wise choices in alignment with your body, mind, and spirit.
Have a group of like-minded people who will uplift you and encourage you to shine your light and share your gifts with the community.
Honor yourself and feel accepted by letting go of the need to people-please.
Wake up feeling energized by starting your morning in a sacred space doing one simple, joyful ritual.
Look back in a year, five years, or ten years and say “That was the day I started rewiring my mind for success and truly becoming the person God has called me to be. Look at the transformation.”
- How were you feeling before you signed up? I had a difficult first year at college and was struggling with anxiety. Felt lost and worried about the future.
- What was your biggest hesitation when joining? The unknown. I didn't know exactly what I would gain or how this would benefit me.
- What made you say yes? I felt like this was a great opportunity and that if I did this, I would be able to live my life to the fullest.
- What ah-ha's did you have going through the 10:10 Challenge? The proving cycle and the yes/no challenge. Those reminded me that if I say "no" to something I am saying "yes" to something else.
- What changes have you noticed? I am more comfortable being myself. I don't feel as much pressure to make everyone happy. I know it's okay to put myself first some of the time.
- Are you happy you did the 10:10 Challenge? Why? YES! I have grown as a person and learned more about what causes my stress and how I am able to work through it.
- What was your favorite part of the 10:10 Challenge? The massages and unconditional support.
- Would you recommend the 10:10 Challenge? If so, who would you recommend?
Yes to friends, family, and anyone looking to better themselves
- How were you feeling before you signed up? Body pains. Unfocused. Rundown.
- What was your biggest hesitation when joining the BodyMind Coaching case study? Just a bit of uncertainty, but I went into it with an open mind and I’m glad I did.
- What made you say yes? I said yes to improving my health, anxiety issues and headaches.
- What has been the biggest take away from the BodyMind sessions? I’ve learned to listen to my body signals in order to find joy in the things I once loved to do. I’ve learned to make decisions in my daily life in order to put myself and my body first. I have learned what essential oils to use to match my emotions and body signals.
- What changes have you noticed? I have proclaimed clarity and focus and have removed clutter in my life to make room for the joy in things. My anxiety has greatly lessened.
- Are you happy you did the case study? Why? YES! Extremely! It has been life-changing!
- What was your favorite part of the BodyMind coaching sessions? The deep relaxation. The feelings of being restored and rejuvenation that I take home with me after each session.
- Would you recommend BodyMind coaching and Carrin to others? If so, who would you recommend? I would highly recommend Carrin to others. She is amazing!!
Do you love receiving useful & valuable information?
Enter your name & email below to get the FREE BodyMind PDF.
The 10:10 Challenge
John 10:10, Jesus says "... I came to give you life and life to the fullest..." Want to discover how to live life to the fullest?
Book a Free Discovery Call to see if this BodyMind Coaching program is right for you!